Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Happenings

My, my, been too busy lately.

My wife came down with Pneumonia, 4 days before my Algebra final, so I took that week off of work to take care of her and the kids.

I took my Algebra final, after a few days of fragmentary study, got a low B, curved up to a low A, which still left me with 102% for the semester.

My basement renovation is officially finished, So to celebrate, local thunderstorms dumped torrential rains on us and into the newly-renovated basement. They even patiently waited for me to finish laying carpet down there. Go f*&$^*g figure.

I'm getting ready to take the family on a three-week road trip, which will go more smoothly and finish better than the basement renovation. We'll see.

2 comments:

Dad29 said...

God's sense of humor, with you as the butt of the joke...

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

I will say prayers for your wife and family today. God bless you