Monday, January 14, 2008

Happenings 01/08

I would apologize for my prolonged silence, if I thought it unnecessary. I've been enjoying more time with my family, wrestling with old sins, and trying desperately to hold my tongue about people and events over which I have no purview.

It hasn't been easy.

There have been countless times that I've thought about writing, but generally when I'm offended or angry about something, which I've been trying to reduce. Or even eliminate.

Baby Apokalypse is fine, and tomorrow we hope to narrow the list of possible names by 50%.

My semester tangle with Calculus I is starting today.

And I am still sustainably employed.

I have lots to be grateful for in the coming year, and challenges as well. My silence isn't permanent, and I'l resume blogging soon, maybe even to blog as a penance during Lent ;-)

Cheers,

Jimbob

2 comments:

The Unseen One said...

Good to see you pop your head up from time to time, my friend.

Brother James said...

You've been especially in my thoughts and prayers over the holidays.